Thursday 27 October 2016

Welcome to Crafting Creations

Welcome! I am so pleased that you all found this blog. This is a brand new blog that I have decided to set up to keep you all informed of all my crafting creations.

I have been passionately involved in creating handcrafted, unique one of a kind crafts for many years now. I will not tell you exactly how many years as that could very well date myself, but let's just say for as long as I can remember.

At first when I began to get involved with numerous crafts it was just for my pure enjoyment of learning a new craft. But after a few years I discovered that I was actually pretty good at some of these crafts (not so good at others) so began looking at ways on how to earn income with my passion.

In this blog I will showcase some of my works of arts and later on down the road will post pictures with instructions on how you may purchase some of these crafts for your very own or to give as presents.

So welcome and I hope you enjoy what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment